I have been honoured by Prince Kermit Poling de Polanie-Patrikios, Prince of Gniezno, with the Order of Merit of Leszek II. This award was initiated by the Dynastic House Polanie-Patrikios as a reward for merit. Leszek II (Leszko II) was Duke of the Polanes between 804 and 810 and is an ancestor of Prince Kermit, who is 37th in descent from him. Leszek II is mentioned in the Chronica Polonorum by Wincenty Kadłubek (1190-1208).
- Honours and awards: Royal Fellow and Branch-Governor for Europe of the Royal Academy of Aristocracy
- Honours and awards: The Most Honourable Order of Omukama Chwa II Kabalega
- Honours and awards: Senator, Senior Fellow and Member of the Academic Council of the Royal Scientific Senate (Bunyoro-Kitara)
- Honours and awards: Recognition of Royal House Polanie-Patrikios by the Bunyoro-Kitara Kingdom
- Honours and awards: Royal Patron and Council Member of the Heraldry Society of Africa
- Honours and awards: Honorary Royal Chaplain to H.M. the Omukama of Bunyoro-Kitara
- Publication of “Attacco alla Massoneria”