I have been honoured by Prince Kermit Poling de Polanie-Patrikios, Prince of Gniezno, with the Order of Merit of Leszek II. This award was initiated by the Dynastic House Polanie-Patrikios as a reward for merit. Leszek II (Leszko II) was Duke of the Polanes between 804 and 810 and is an ancestor of Prince Kermit, who is 37th in descent from him. Leszek II is mentioned in the Chronica Polonorum by Wincenty Kadłubek (1190-1208).
- Fellowship of the National Federation of Church Musicians
- Associate Fellowship of the National College of Music
- Honours and awards: Medaglia Europea of the Federazione Italiana dei Combattenti Alleati
- Honours and awards: Attestation of Honour from the Norman Academy
- Associate Professorship in History and Religion of the International Academy of St George, Wyoming, USA
- Apostolic Blessing from Pope Francis
- Honours and awards: Knight Grand Cross of the Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani