I have been honoured by Prince Kermit Poling de Polanie-Patrikios, Prince of Gniezno, with the Order of Merit of Leszek II. This award was initiated by the Dynastic House Polanie-Patrikios as a reward for merit. Leszek II (Leszko II) was Duke of the Polanes between 804 and 810 and is an ancestor of Prince Kermit, who is 37th in descent from him. Leszek II is mentioned in the Chronica Polonorum by Wincenty Kadłubek (1190-1208).
- Honours and awards: Knight Grand Cross of the Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani
- On marriage
- “Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people” – Another perspective on Aleister Crowley
- Trump and liberty
- Response to falsehoods published online
- Publication of “La rivolta dei “Boxers” nella Cina dal 1899 al 1901”
- Publication of “L’Ordine Equestre del Santo Sepolcro di Gerusalemme”