I have been honoured by Prince Kermit Poling de Polanie-Patrikios, Prince of Gniezno, with the Order of Merit of Leszek II. This award was initiated by the Dynastic House Polanie-Patrikios as a reward for merit. Leszek II (Leszko II) was Duke of the Polanes between 804 and 810 and is an ancestor of Prince Kermit, who is 37th in descent from him. Leszek II is mentioned in the Chronica Polonorum by Wincenty Kadłubek (1190-1208).
- John Kersey plays Medtner Canzona matinata and Sonata tragica, op. 39 nos. 4 and 5
- John Kersey plays Schubert Allegretto in C minor, D.915
- John Kersey plays Brahms Variations and Fugue on a theme by Handel, op. 24
- John Kersey plays Brahms transc. Klengel Sonata in A major, op. 100
- John Kersey plays Fauré Barcarolles and Nocturnes (selection)
- John Kersey plays Schubert Sonata in B flat major, D960
- John Kersey plays Schubert Sonata in A major D959