The obituary of Dr Ray Steadman-Allen in today’s Sunday Telegraph mentions his service as a Patron of the London Society for Musicological Research, which I founded in 2002. Ray was always ready to give his support to musicians, and has left a rich legacy as composer and arranger. He will be fondly remembered above all for his masterly works for brass band, one of which can be heard via the link below.
- John Kersey receives Honorary Fellowship of the Guild of Musicians and Singers
- Review of 2017 Chingford recital
- Arnold Harris Mathew and the Old Catholic Movement in England 1908-52
- Joseph-Rene Vilatte (1854-1929): Some aspects of his life, work and succession
- Piano recital in Chingford
- Central School of Religion Reunion
- Private universities in Costa Rica – some observations on legal status and international comparability