- John Kersey receives Honorary Fellowship of the Guild of Musicians and Singers
- Review of 2017 Chingford recital
- Arnold Harris Mathew and the Old Catholic Movement in England 1908-52
- Joseph-Rene Vilatte (1854-1929): Some aspects of his life, work and succession
- Piano recital in Chingford
- Central School of Religion Reunion
- Private universities in Costa Rica – some observations on legal status and international comparability
Category Archives: European-American University Press
This is the most recent edition of my book on A.H. Mathew.
This is the fourth edition of my work on Vilatte, updated with several additions and corrections. Please note that this edition is more recent than the print edition available via Lulu which will be updated in due course.
Arnold Harris Mathew and the Old Catholic Movement in England 1908-52 The life of Arnold Harris Mathew, who was consecrated by the Union of Utrecht as Old Catholic bishop for Great Britain in 1908, is the subject of a recent study … Continue reading
Biography of Prince-Abbot Joseph-René Vilatte The fascinating and at times controversial life and times of the fifth Prince-Abbot of San Luigi, Archbishop Joseph-René Vilatte (Mar Timotheos, Prince-Abbot Marie-Timothée), are the subject of a recent biographical study by the present Prince-Abbot of … Continue reading
Joseph-René Vilatte (1854-1929): Some Aspects of his Life, Work and Succession John Kersey This work attempts to provide a compact and accessible scholarly re-evaluation of the life and work of Joseph-René Vilatte (Mar Timotheos), a towering figure in the Free … Continue reading
Arnold Harris Mathew and the Old Catholic Movement in England 1908-52 John Kersey A revised and condensed reprint of the author’s “A History of the Old Catholic Movement in England”, this book gives a detailed account of the life of … Continue reading
A History of the Old Catholic Movement in England (2 volumes) John Kersey This pioneering history traces the development of the Old Catholic movement in England from its origins to the present-day. It discusses each of the churches that have … Continue reading